Driver's License Lookup Registration
The services offered on this site are for businesses, organizations, and governmental agencies to obtain multiple driving record histories on individuals pertaining to their business or other daily operations. Information is listed below regarding application for an online account.
A fee of $8.50 is charged for each driver’s license look-up except for state, county, or city officials, court officials, public transit officials or other officials of a political subdivision of the state or a nonprofit charitable organization described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Apply For Account
Download the application documents.
- Review and complete the application documents.
Mail the complete DPPA, letter of intent/authorization with original signatures to the address below, along with a copy of your current driver's license. Please also include a copy of your 501(c)3 verification document, if applicable.
State of Iowa OCIO
Attn: Driver's License Records
Hoover State Office Building
1305 East Walnut, Level B
Des Moines, Iowa 50319
IMPORTANT! Please read...
- Download the pdf document by clicking on the link.
- Save the pdf document to your computer.
- Open the saved pdf directly with Adobe Reader.
- *Pdf may not render properly when attempting to view inside a browser window (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc..).